Fisher Construction Group was one of the first construction companies in the Northwest to develop an in-house design|build construction approach. With complete architectural, engineering and construction services combined under a single contract, you'll work with one team from concept to completion. The benefits of Fisher's design|build project approach are:
- Single point of accountability: All responsibility – for accuracy, completeness of plans, quality of construction, project coordination and costs – rests totally on Fisher Construciton Group.
- One contact for all questions: The project manager, who oversees every phase from design through project completion, has full decision-making authority.Just one call takes care of any concern.
- Design efficiency: Our construction, architectural and engineering expertise dovetails perfectly, ensuring maximum design efficiency and value for the owner.
- Superior teamwork: Because we maintain control over both design and construction, each step flows smoothly into the next, and everyone works together for the common good of the project.
- On the fast track: Design and construction can proceed simultaneously when necessary, helping get owners into their new facility faster and reducing interim financing costs.
- Ongoing communication: Superb lines of communication – from weekly meetings to daily email and phone calls – ensure that issues are resolved immediately.